£55'000 + 5% Bonus + Technical progression + Pension 10% + Holiday 25 + More
Are you passionate cutting-edge infrastructure technology and looking to take full technical ownership of high value tech projects in an iconic British business!
Amazing opportunity for a 'hands on' infrastructure engineer looking for a fresh new challenge within a technically fascinating environment where your ideas and experience will be highly valued!
Based in Central London, our client is the world leader of products and services aimed at the luxury consumer market! With double digit growth and further expansion plans, this is a business who understands the importance of the best technology money can buy and requires technically motivated and an ambitious engineer to help them continue moving forward!
Working in a small but experienced team and alongside a network infrastructure engineer, you will be responsible of 3rd line configuration, operation, management and support for on premise and Azure Cloud-based server, storage and backup infrastructure. Technologies include; Microsoft Azure, PowerShell scripting, Windows Server 2016, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL, VMware vSphere, Office 365, Server and storage, Enterprise backup (Veeam). You will also be encouraged to bring in your own ideas and help them move forward with new technologies!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to take their career to the next level whilst in a business who are excited about technology and invests in its staff.
* Infrastructure Engineer
* Azure Cloud-based server, storage and backup infrastructure
* 1 other infrastructure engineer (Network specialist)
* Leading project work with latest industry technology (Mentioned above)
* Improve and enhance the infrastructure through your own ideas
* Working in an overall IT team of 15 reporting directly to the IT manager and Head of IT
*Technically progression available on infrastructures best technology!
* Azure cloud - server / storage / backup experience
* VMware experience
* SCCM (Knowledge of)
*Windows Server experience
* Active Directory administration (including DNS/DHCP/Group Policy etc)
* Office 365 troubleshooting and best practice experience
* Enterprise backup technologies experience (Veeam preferred)
If you are interested in applying for the role, please click apply!