You can save this job and apply at a later date.
An opportunity has arisen for a Civil Engineer who feels they hit a glass ceiling in their current company or are in need of a new challenge. This opportunity will give you the chance to work for an integrated international multidisciplinary consultancy based in the heart of London. The firm was founded on a reputation for providing award-winning design creativity and excellence.
As a Civil Engineer, you will be joining their dynamic and innovative infrastructure team. You will have the opportunity of working on large scale new development and regeneration projects going up to 4000 units, whilst leading smaller projects (with assistance if required).
For this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3-4yrs post-graduation UK experience, within a design consultancy or developer.
- Experience producing drainage designs, SuDS, flood risk assessments for development infrastructure and highways projects
- Working knowledge of UK regulations and standards for drainage and highways e.g. S106, S278, S38, S104
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Proficient use of Civils 3D, micro-drainage, or PDS
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will be working for a consultancy that rewards excellence as well as a very competitive basic salary, along with a raft of benefits which include annual bonus, health care and an excellent pension.
For more information or to apply please send your CV to Kenny at (Email Removed) or call on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.