Service Manager (Electrical/ Marine)
£40,000 - £55,000 including overtime + Company benefits + permanent position
Birkenhead, Wirral (Commutable form Liverpool, Wallasey, Bebington, Bootle, Ellesmere Port, Hooton)
Are you a Service Manager from an Electrical and Marine Service background looking for responsibility, recognition and autonomy to shape and develop a team of highly skilled Marine Engineers?
This role would suit a candidate looking to have a direct impact on the success of the business where you will play a crucial role in the development of a new team for the growing Superyacht industry.
This is a varied and challenging role where you will develop and manage an electrically biased service team who carry out electrical fault finding on commercial vessels, ferries, Superyachts, tankers and naval vessels of all sizes. You will need to have a background with fault finding and the ability to find temporary solutions to a problem to enable continued operation while permanent fixes are put in place.
This well-established and prestigious company have been established since the 1980s and specialise in marine engineering services to the marine, industrial, commercial, military and offshore sectors.
This is the opportunity for a Service Manager from an Electrical Marine Servicing background who wants to shape and grow a new team focused on the growing superyacht industry, while still being able to utilise your hands on and practical background.
* Manage a team of Electrical Marine Service Engineers (based on the Wirral and occasionally abroad E.G. Mediterranean)
* Provide electrical fault finding and the ability to find temporary solutions to a problem to enable continued operation while permanent fixes are put in place.
* Work on various sized Marine/ Naval vessels
* Looking to help develop and shape a new team focused on Superyachts
* Service Manager
* Fully qualified Electrical Marine Engineer background
* Experience with electrical fault finding and service on ships, commercial and/or naval and/or superyachts
* Happy with occasional international travel (Based on the Wirral occasional travel to attend breakdowns)
Key words: Service Manager, Marine, Engineer, service engineer, diesel engines, electrical, service, ships, commercial, naval, superyachts, technical, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, pumps, maintenance, reactive, hydraulic, ppm, Birkenhead, Wirral, Liverpool, Wallasey, Bebington, Bootle, Ellesmere Port, Hooton.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.