We are currently recruiting for an Associate level Utilities Infrastructure Consultant, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with clients to help deliver complex and demanding Utilities Infrastructure key schemes
- Leading a growing and developing team of Utilities Infrastructure consultants
- Working closely with the group’s Director to maintain existing and develop new client relationships
- Ensure the standards of work and information provided to clients remains high
- Provide an experienced senior point of contact for clients on key projects
- Mentor senior team members
- Make a demonstrable contribution to the company’s turnover and profitability
- Responsible for staff performance, training and development
- Technical application and operational standards on all Utilities Infrastructure
- Service quality and professional reputation
- Inter-office technical reporting and assistance
- Responsible for a Fee Turnover of around £1m per annum
To be considered for this exciting Associate level Utilities Infrastructure Consultant role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering utility connections, diversions and strategies for small, medium and large schemes in the UK
- Understanding of Gas, Water, Electricity, Drainage and telecom networks
- Proven project / programme management experience across large / complex projects
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Technical and commercial understanding of the industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage complex and challenging critical issues for large complex masterplan multi-billion pound projects as well as smaller challenging projects
Why apply for this Associate level Utilities Infrastructure Consultant role:
Our client has developed a team of dedicated experienced consultants for a number of years who assist developers with their utilities industry interfaces, challenge the industry to do better and explore new opportunities in an evolving energy world.
To enable this team to grow, they are seeking an Associate level consultant to help lead the team.
This an exciting opportunity for an Associate level individual with experience of the utilities and energy infrastructure industry.
The management of risk posed by utilities infrastructure on a successful building project is paramount to its success. Issues such as capacity shortages, encroachment on aging assets and commercial opportunities are increasingly requiring a particular skill set to manage.
To reward your hard work and commitment our client can offer at Associate level a competitive salary up to £60k plus both core and voluntary benefits including:
Private medical scheme, Life Assurance, Income protection, Car allowance and access to a wide range of lease cars, 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service, Contributory pension scheme, Voluntary benefits scheme, Friendly and dynamic team working environment, opportunities for career progression