Dungannon commutable from Armagh – Cookstown – Lurgan – Ballygawley - Maghera
Salary - £30,000
As a Manufacturing Engineer, are you passionate about the creation and delivery of effective manufacturing process methods and improvements? Could you see yourself with an award-winning and industry-leading engineering company based in the Dungannon Area?
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be to support the planning, procurement, prototyping and manufacturing of all products. You will be responsible for the resolution of internal and external process issues via a collaborative approach to problem-solving, to help achieve maximum efficiency and target zero defects through the manufacture flow and processes.
This will involve:
• Review BOMs
• Review and Raise ECR’s, Manage ECN’s and Implement ECO’s
• Implementing Engineering changes
• Coordinate and lead time studies and production layouts in conjunction with the production teams
• Lead/Coach Lean Manufacturing projects where required
• Improve efficiencies of manufacturing lines, processes and energy
To land this Manufacturing Engineer's Job you will need the following:
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications in 3D CAD packages and CAD
• Good knowledge of lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and Six Sigma.
• Experience of manufacturing systems, including routings, BOM`s, Concessions, Change Requests etc.
• Experience of ERP systems.
Salary on offer is between £30,000. They also have a range of other employee benefits such as health insurance and pension.
How do I apply?
If you have a CV ready and want to apply now, click through the link below. If you want to hear more about the company, the job and even the team, please give me, Michael a call at the office on (phone number removed)
If this job doesn’t suit, don’t worry visit (url removed) and sign up to be the first to hear about opportunities in Engineering?