Mechanical Engineer - Frankfurt
- All other duties associated with the role.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries.
- Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of Mercury, eg: late deliveries.
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Management of the Mercury "In Progress" snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Ensure Mercury Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Plant and Equipment
- Material deliveries and goods receipting.
- Mercury Mechanical Team
- Management of all costs associated with your package including:
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Mercury Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with Mercury QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the project manager and the Mercury Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Management of the Mechanical Systems under your control.
For more information, please contact Eanna O’Brien or click 'Apply'