You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Engineer - R&D
My client is looking for a Graduate Engineer for a varied and interesting Research and Development role working in a successful engineering company who design, develop and manufacture and support special purpose equipment for a world wide customer base.
They need a motivated Graduate engineer, ideally mechanically biased but with a broad engineering interest including electrical and electronic engineering, to join their small R&D team refining and developing their range of capital equipment.
It's likely you'll have had some industrial experience or been involved with relevant project work so can demonstrate hands-on skills and practical understanding.
The role involves:
- Design and development of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Developing and undertaking hands-on testing, analysing and reporting on test data.
- Workshop based construction of prototypes – mechanical, electrical, electronic.
- Problem solving on existing product, root cause analysis, FMEA etc.
- Supporting new product introduction.
- Assisting in the product safety certification process for CE and other relevant approvals.
- Supporting other colleagues and functions as required with special projects and technical matters.
My client is looking for:
- A confident graduate in engineering such as mechanical engineering, materials technology, electrical / controls engineering or similar relevant area.
- Highly motivated and a fast learner, able to seek out information.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a desire to innovate.
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Ideally some CAD capability.
- Able to use test equipment.
- Able to demonstrate hands-on on capability in test, prototyping etc.
- Any experience with robotics, combustion, materials, programming would be helpful and desirable.
Some international travel may be required and the right candidate can expect further development opportunities as they add value to the business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
AMS People Limited