You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cnc Programmer Miller
Job Description –CNC Miller
We are currently looking for a skilled CNC miller to join our team, based at our site at Manvers. The role is full time and requires 40 hours per week. At times shift work may be required as the company continues to grow. Extended hours may be required to meet deadlines. With 20 days holiday, plus one day extra for every year worked up to 5 years, Pension & Cash back health plan.
We are looking for a skilled miller, who can work independently but also be a key part of a close team. The ideal candidate will have experience in all the below:
Key Skills Required:
- Programming, Operating and setting 3 + 4 Axis Machines
- Operating 5 Axis Machine
- Selecting tooling for jobs
- Experience with Fanuc is preferred but not essential
- Be able to read engineering drawings
- Working with a range of materials to tight tolerance’s
- Set up and change machine programs;
- Be able to work with both low and high volume, precision manufacturing
- Been able to check jobs using CMM equipment would also be an advantage
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Big Fish Little Fish