You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
ROLE- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
SALARY- £25,000- £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Premier Engineering are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join a company working on the Design, Build and Service of Special Purpose Machinery for use in sectors such as FMCG, Materials Handling, Oil & Gas, Renewables and Mass Manufacturing as a whole.
In the role you would working on servicing, commissioning and assembly of bespoke high value machines.
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
- A sound understanding of Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of working with a range of manufacturing processes
- Any experience of working during your course with a variety of materials and processes including machining, injection moulding, sheet metal and casting
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience within automation or an appreciation of electrical engineering would be beneficial
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer role will involve:
- Machine build integration, commissioning, test, installation and support
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Working to budgets and project timings
- Working in the UK and abroad
- Being involved in different manufacturing processes and with a range of materials
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.