Senior Civil Engineer required for a leading Irish engineering consultancy who have a number of offices across Ireland, and a number of international offices also. This current vacancy will be based at their Limerick office and will involve design work on projects in Ireland and abroad.
- Degree in Engineering
- Chartered Member of Engineers Ireland
- 7+ years’ experience (ideally in a similar design consultancy environment)
- Experience working abroad is desirable
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is desirable
- Previous experience of Windes / Microdrainage is desirable
- The role will include design services, preparation of contract documentation, site based supervision of construction activities and management of projects for private and public clients.
- Civil design for major projects
- Managing the production of drawings and reports and preparing and co-ordinating civil specifications
- Collaborating with Engineers from other disciplines
- Client meetings
- Managing project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines and within budget
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring to junior members of the team
Give Ian Doyle a call if you would like to hear more about this and other roles available with DesignBuild Search.