You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Engineer (Water Industry)
We are seeking a Graduate Engineer to work for a company that operates in the Water Industry predominantly installing & configuring equipment and repairing & maintaining valves on the Water Network in and around your region.
This is a full-time permanent position working for an outstanding Company who will provide full training, a vehicle and the equipment needed for the role.
Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) – Benefits
- A starting salary of £22,000pa (this will then rise by a further £1,000pa after an agreed trial period)
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- A fully expensed company vehicle including a fuel card
- Full training and certifications are provided as part of the role
- Excellent prospects in a vital Industry
- All necessary tools, uniforms and equipment will be provided
- Mobile Phone
- Personal Pension Scheme
Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) – Training in the following areas
- Automatic control systems
- Wireless communications
- Business Operations
Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) - The Candidate
- Full driving licence essential
- A degree in any Engineering discipline, Water, Environmental, Biology, Geography, Civil or other related disciplines will be seriously considered
- Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with customers or clients
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work as a team & learn new skills
- Flexibility to accommodate business needs
If you think you have the necessary skills for this Graduate Engineer (Water Industry) role then please apply.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.