You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Mechatronics Commissioning Engineer
BMR Solutions are currently recruiting for a Graduate Mechatronics Commissioning Engineer to work for our client who are an engineering / manufacturing company located in Bristol.
Graduate - Mechatronics Commissioning Engineer
£25000 - £30000
The company specialises in the manufacture of hi-tech industrial balancing machines. They supply to a wide range of industries in particular manufacturers of automotive and aeronautical components. Their products are manufactured at their site in Bristol and are distributed worldwide, with the main markets being; UK, Europe, USA, China and Mexico. They are part of a large parent company with 35 worldwide locations and employing 1500 people throughout the organisation.
The company are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and well organised graduate engineer who is looking to progress in their career. The successful candidate will work on high-tech equipment with automation and robotics and will be trained and coached to become a fully competent, skilled and mechatronics engineer in this exciting and fast-moving industry with the opportunity to travel the world.
General Requirements of Role
- Machine build integration, commissioning, test, installation and support
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Data capture and analytics
- Liaising with stakeholders - customer, suppliers, staff
- Working to budgets and project timings
- Working in the UK and abroad
- A sound understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering principles.
- A good communicator with the ability to be able to deal with varying stakeholders including customers, suppliers and staff in a professional manner
- A good work ethic who wants to learn and develop and wants to combine theory and practice
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products and a swift learner of new software applications
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.