You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as an Engineering Manager in Bristol.
Opportunities like this don't come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Engineering Manager to join their growing team in Bristol on a 6-month contract. This role is offering a negotiable rate.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Engineering Manager role, you'll be responsible for:
- Providing leadership of the systems engineering, modelling and system safety team.
- Leading the identification of Marine design integration issues.
- Leading resolution of Marine technical integration issues.
To succeed within the Engineering Manager role, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Degree qualified in a Marine Engineering related discipline (or equivalent)
- Experienced Chartered Engineer and member of an appropriate Institute.
- Experience in Marine Engineering design roles.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Engineering Manager, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JAM Recruitment Ltd