Our client are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (electrical bias) to join their team at the facility in Basildon. They manufacture windows, doors and conservatories and you will be responsible for the maintenance of the production machinery.
- Preventative maintenance work on fabrication machinery such as lathes, CNC machines etc.
- Minimise production down-time
- Organise repairs to the facility as required
- Fault-finding with electrical and mechanical machinery
Skills and experience:
- Experience with electrical work inc. 3 phase electrics
- Work well of own initiative
- Good at prioritising workload to minimise down-time
- Must have worked previously in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of H&S
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills