You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Diamond Search Recruitment Ltd is delighted to be representing our Client in the search for a talented TIG Welder to join their friendly and experienced team.
Are you a first class TIG Welder looking for a new and exciting challenge?
The role is being offered on a permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
Our Client has built a fantastic reputation; through designing and manufacturing a high- quality range of precision products and has very exciting future prospects.
As an experienced TIG Welder, you will already possess experience in the following:
- Welding sheet metal of gauges 1mm-5mm (majority between 1.2mm – 1.5mm), to fine tolerances. Materials being welded are Mu-metal, stainless steel & sometimes aluminium.
- Using your skills and knowledge in creating bespoke metal products for the customer in accordance with their order.
- Setting a fine example to your peers by creating a clean finish through working to high standards and accuracy.
• You must be able to read and work from engineering drawings, be a team player and be able to work to tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of other fine limit sheet metal work would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Working with a combination of fabricated and machined components.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in TIG Welding.
You will be working in a fully equipped manufacturing facility, possessing the latest technology, tools and equipment to provide their customers with the highest level of service and quality. All the manufacturing processes, including heat treatment, are integrated in their production plant and are designed to ensure the maximum safety of their team.
A friendly and knowledgeable team, excellent working conditions, and other benefits awaits the successful applicant.
This exciting opportunity is being offered via Diamond Search Recruitment Ltd who is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this position
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Diamond Search Recruitment Ltd