World Leading Group are on the search for a high calibre Engineering Manager for its specialist and niche site located on the outrskirts of Bolton, Greater Manchester.
The size and scale of this Group, its consistant growth and investment, means we are seeking individuals that have the desire and drive to develop and grow with the organisation. This is a true career move and the opportunities are many.
Purpose of the Role:
To drive safe work practices, promote a safety first culture and optimise the reliability, Process Safety and availability of the site assets. This role has internal stakeholders within all departments. Leading the engineering teams. Consisting of 11 direct reports
• Ensure the health and safety of all personnel
• Drive the site towards a high level of planned maintenance
• Providing Technical support and guidance to the Engineering Team.
• Direct liaison with internal stakeholders
• Lead and champions management of change
• Drives engineering continuous improvements to increase production
• PHA Facilitator and champion.
• Key function for the site during COMAH interventions and inspections.
• Drive risk sssessments and procedures.
• Manage the Engineering budget
• Manage the Capital process and Financial Planning Program.
• Aligns Engineering activities with OEM recommendations
• Processing MIRA actions, Incidents and Near Miss reports.
• Ensuring Electrical, Mechanical and Process Safety Regulatory compliance on an Upper Tier COMAH site.
• NEBOSH would be advantageous.
• Engineering Apprenticeship would be advantageous.
• Engineering degree, or Chartered Engineer registration.
• Extensive year’s of Management experience
• DSEAR knowledge or certified training.
• Electrostatic hazard awareness.
• Experience with HAZOP/PHA.
• PSSR, LOLER, PUWER, HASAW 1974, COMAH.
• Working knowledge of ATEX and DSEAR.
• COMAH Regulations.
• Experience with CMMS.
• Commissioning and Management of Change.
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, word, Excel etc.