You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EC&I Engineers Needed - Manchester
Amoria Bond are working in partnership with a leading Technical Services Provider in the North West who are looking for several disciplines to work on a large Energy from Waste project. The most urgent requirement is for several EC&I Engineers with safety critical backgrounds such as Nuclear, oil and gas, offshore, petrochemical or Energy from Waste. We are currently looking for an EC&I Engineer to be based out of the Manchester area.
This particular role is available on a permanent basis. This role could be available to someone on a contract basis but however the minimum contractual commitment would be 24 months (2 years) so please bear this in mind.
The ideal EC&I Engineer will have the following:
* Experience working with electrical specifications
* Experience working closely with the Control Systems & Automation software team
* Full project lifecycle experience within the field of Electrical, Control & Instrumentation
We are interviewing this week so please send in your CV if you are interested to Daniel Horrocks or call (phone number removed) for further information.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Amoria Bond LTD