You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer (CATIA)
Mechanical Design Engineer (CATIA) - Somerset
A Mechanical Design Engineer with Catia experience is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our manufacturing client based in Somerset.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK manufacturing company.
Overview of the Mechanical Design Engineer (CATIA) contract role
- Generate detailed designs from engineering specifications for a variety of Exhaust Management Systems.
Minimum documents set to be produced include:
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Accurate Bills of Materials
- Component Selection Criteria
- General Assembly Design drawings
- Bespoke component drawing
Basic expectation of a designer will include the following:
- Prepare design schemes for products/components for fit, form and function so that the product operates effectively, reliably and safely
- Produce designs/drawings of products/components that can be manufactured efficiently and economically
- Prepare designs for products/components in line with the quality control system
Key skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer (CATIA)
- Experience in a design role, preferably related to Industrial Systems
- Proficient in Catia 3D CAD software,
- Previous experience of Product Data Management Software would be an advantage
If you are a Mechanical Design Engineer with Catia experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on (url removed) or phone (phone number removed).
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Outsource UK Ltd