You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical 3D/CAD Designers
Our client who is based in Swindon, Wiltshire has extensive plans for expansion across the South West, UK and potentially Europe over the next few years and therefore it is a very exciting time to be joining this leader of their sector. They require 6 x (six) forward-thinking Mechanical or 3D/CAD Designers to undertake 3D design and who will support and work closely with the Technical Director at their office HQ.
Mechanical 3D/CAD Designers Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
- Ensure the 3D mechanical design of modules and facilities, with a focus on Design for Manufacture;
- Assist in the design and planning of site installation including planning applications;
- P&ID Drafting - piping and instrumentation (or process) drawing;
- Module design and integration;
- Involvement in Pipework design to minimise thermal / operational stresses;
- Drawings of individual/bespoke components;
- Support the manufacture, assembly, installation & commissioning of processes;
Personal Competencies of the Mechanical 3D/CAD Designers;
- A relevant qualification and/or proven track record of experience in 3D CAD design or SolidEdge;
- Experience of working in a team environment with cross-functional groups to achieve significant goals under tight time scales;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational and analytical skills for managing multiple simultaneous tasks/projects during design, construction, and operational phases;
- Good written and oral communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to use and develop colleagues in the use of Solid Edge; - desirable although not essential
- Design of high temperature vessels/processes – desirable although not essential as full training will be provide
• A Life Insurance Scheme based on 4 times annual salary
• Company contributory Pension Scheme
• Bonus Scheme payable against a set of measurable, personal performance and business objectives
• Share option grant based on your contribution to the business
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary, of up to £38,000 (dependent on experience) bonus, superb career and personal development programs and a working culture that any employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat.
Client may go over salary range for exceptional candidates
Commutable from Newport, Gwent, Bristol, Newbury, Swindon, Gloucester
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.