You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Setting Out Engineer
We are currently seeking a Senior Setting Out Engineer who is experienced in civil engineering for activities in our expanding portfolio.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established and experienced civil engineering, building and equipment hire contractor.
As Senior Engineer, you'll be required to:
- Setting out to lines and levels to ensure construction of work in accordance with the Contract Drawings/Specifications or other relevant control documentation
- Preparation and maintenance of work record and data sheets and ensuring work is carried out in accordance with contract requirements
- Assisting Site Agents/Contract Supervisors with general contract administration
- Mentor and develop Junior Engineers
- Maintaining contract management quality records as directed by Site Agents
- Production of As-Built Drawings in accordance with Client requirements
- Carrying out site surveys for weekly/monthly measurement purposes. Submission of processed information to Company Quantity Surveyors and Site Agents
- Assisting with the control of site activities, including sub-contractors, as directed by Site Agent
- Compliance with individual responsibilities with regard to safety, health and environmental issues, as set out in the Group Safety, Health and Environmental Policy
- Completion of daily site diary
- Project a professional image
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain client relations
Qualifications: The following qualifications/competencies are required:
- Valid CSCS card
- Experienced in a variety of Civil Engineering disciplines
- Oral/written communication
- Commercial awareness
- Be able to problem solve
- Computer literate
Experience: Experience of working in any capacity on civil engineering projects, including Drainage, Concrete, piling, earthworks, Utilities and Canal works. Preferably hold or be working towards a qualification in Civil Engineering.
Job Type: Full-time
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Zia People Solutions Ltd