You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Production Planning Engineer
Production Planning Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Mechanical Engineering / Supply Chain / Production / Planning
* Work with the sales and technical teams to update production plans for each department
* Create timing and resource plans for Project management and engineering departments
* Create and updating of production routings and provide suitable production plans to enable all products manufactured in-house to be delivered on time
* To support the daily production meetings and to provide solutions when plans fall behind to deliver on time
* Work proactively to control costs and further to achieve cost savings in all areas of production
* Set suitable KPIs to allow you to track performance including on time delivery and on budget
* Responsible for controlling the production orders in SAP, including creation, dating and subsequent maintenance
Production Planning Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Mechanical Engineering / Supply Chain / Production / Planning
* Detailed understanding of planning and production operations
* SAP experience
* Very structured and organised in approach.
* Seasoned production planning engineer with at least 5 years of related experience covering mechanical engineering
Production Planning Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain, Production, Planning
If you want to learn more about the company and the requirements then please do apply now!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.