You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Production Engineer
A Senior Production Engineer with experience of injection moulding processes is sought by a Tyneside based company.
Duties will include
- Identify and source tool makers for the manufacture of new tools
- Work with tool makers on new tools and projects to identify potential problems that could impact cycle time/quality once in production
- Attend trials of new tools to fully evaluate tool performance, function and specification
- Report issues and advise on best possible solutions to resolve tooling problems
- Identify continual improvement opportunities to ensure optimisation of manufacturing capability and quality
- Share knowledge and train operational teams to ensure the most effective use of production processes
- Ensure adherence to quality procedures
- Provide effective project management and engagement with key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have previous experience of injection moulding techniques, as well as
technical knowledge of plastic injection moulding machines. Experience of new part sampling techniques and approval procedures are essential, as well as the technical skills in moulding processes and methods. A good knowledge of materials would be an advantage (PVC, TPE, PA, SEBS, EPDM and FKM)
Click Apply Now to send your CV or call Adam Jones at CDS Recruitment if you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CDS Recruitment ltd