You can save this job and apply at a later date.
welder and fabricator
My Client are on the lookout for a skilled fabricator. Ideal candidates must have a good knowledge of cutting and folding sheet metal along with a positive attitude to work.
We are looking for time served Fabricators to strengthen and develop the team. Applicants need to be reliable, hard-working and flexible to work overtime on a regular basis. You need to be a team player and be open minded to meet project requirements. The position is workshop based.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to fabricate and weld to a high standard and work to tight tolerances
- Ability to read from CAD drawings
- Previous working knowledge of both heavy and light gauge steel fabrication
- Experience in MIG welding thick and thin steel box section to structural steel
- Experience in TIG welding aluminium and stainless steel is an advantage but not essential
- Working knowledge of metal working machinery / equipment
- Good standard of English & Maths
Salary and Hours
40.5 hours per week – Wage minmum £10 per hour over time if wanted.
8am – 5pm Monday to Thursday
8am – 3pm Fridays
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.