You can save this job and apply at a later date.
£Negotiable plus overtime rates and benefits
Due to continued growth our client based in the Bar Hill, Cambridgeshire area are looking to develop their teams and give more opportunities to candidates from a Mechanical Assembly / technician background. An established company with a strong working and company ethos. environment.
Mechanical Technicians, Assemblers
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Technicians - Assemblers
• To comprehensively read and interpret technical/engineering drawings
• To follow manufacturing/quality procedures and standards
• To assemble small bore tubing and associated mechanical components
• To meet production schedules
• Competency in the use of hand tools including Vernier callipers, pipe cutters and benders
• Leak detection - Vacuum, stress test & pressure (Training provided)
Requirements for the Mechanical Technicians - Assemblers
• Practical training will be given therefore candidates must be capable of learning and open to new working practices
• Able to follow clear and precise procedures/instructions
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and capable of work to precision tolerances
• Mechanical aptitude is essential and a strong mechanical qualification/background would be advantageous
• Experience of working in clean room protocol, testing/inspection of equipment and knowledge of technical drawings extremely beneficial
• Good communication/ Team skills essential
Hours for the Mechanical Technicians / Assemblers
Monday - Thursday 8am to 4.45pm Friday 8am to 12.30pm (overtime available at time plus half)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Point Professional Recruitment LTD