You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Head of Engineering
Do you have experience as the Head Engineering Manager? Are you strong in NPD (New Product Development), Design, Mechanical Engineering and leading people? Join one of Greater Manchester’s most ambitious manufacturer and use your experience to grow the company. If you’ve got the expertise; apply today!
- Flexible salary to attract the best!
- Plus benefits package including annual bonus.
- Pension contributions and annual leave allowance.
- Vital position within an engineering business!
- Experience as an Engineering Design Manager / Head of Engineering is essential.
- International manufacturing business with head offices in Greater Manchester.
- Huge customer base which has grown year-on-year.
- Plans are in place to double growth in the next 5 years – now is a great time to join!
- They sell to a variety of markets including oil, gas, engineering, transport and construction.
- They’re a switched-on and intelligent team - but they do work-hard and play-hard!
- Leaders are big on hosting social events and team building days.
- Bowmay have placed 10s of candidates across different divisions throughout their growth.
- You’ll take a significant job as the Group Engineering Manager within the company.
- Lead the Product Engineering and Design teams.
- The teams are in the UK and US, and you’re expecting to travel around 3x a year.
- You’ll ensure that quality standards are met and comply with regulations.
- You’re responsible for motivating and managing teams, including promoting core values and setting objectives.
- Lead the engineering teams and use NPD practises to support large projects.
- There’s also budget responsibility for both the department and engineering the products.
- Based at their site in Greater Manchester.
- You’ll need to have experience as an Engineering Manager with emphasis on design.
- You will have lead a team and been responsible for direct management.
- It’s important that you’ve got hands-on mechanical engineering experience.
- You’ll be strong in NPD as well as project management.
- Happy to travel internationally when required.
- You’ll understand modern manufacturing techniques and bring the company forward.
- Knowledgeable on setting and maintaining budgets across a large scale.
- Organised, experienced and focused.
- Able to keep a team motivated and engaged.
- Commutable to Greater Manchester.
If you’ve got the experience as an Engineering Design Manager within manufacturing, please apply now!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bowmay Consulting Ltd