You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Operator / Setter
CNC Operator/Setter, £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Monday to Friday, 2pm – 10pm shift
Family run, Manufacturing company based near Downham Market
- Operating 5 axis and 3 axis CNC machinery and performing tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications.
- Following production schedules to carry out programmes on the CNC machine to the standards and requirements. Also, making adjustments to programs where required.
- Review of finished assemblies & parts to ensure accuracy.
- Report fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required.
- CNC experience is essential, programming and setting
- Knowledge of Fanuc based programming and ONE CNC software would be advantageous
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Free car park on site
- Free complimentary lunch 3 days a week
- Competitive pay rates
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to (url removed) with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensuring that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.