You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Shift Maintenance Engineer
Shift Maintenance Engineer - £28,000 to £32,000 dependent upon experience
Fantastic opportunities to work at the BMW Plant in Hams Hall.
Engie have joined forces with HVAC FM Recruitment to lead a large recruitment drive for ENGIE who maintain the building for BMW / Mini at the Plant in Coleshill.
Market leader in the development and deployment of facility management and energy service, ENGIE delivers international soft and hard Facility Management (FM) solutions to its clients.
This is a permanent full time role working average 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary range of £28 000 - £32 000, dependent upon skills and experience, on call allowance and benefits package.
Shift pattern is:
Monday - Friday 06:00 to 14:00
Monday - Friday 14:00 to 22:00
Monday - Thursday 20:00 to 06:00
changing weekly, with a lunch break of 30 minutes each day.
We are looking to speak to engineers with a strong background in PPM’s, Reactive Maintenance and Repairs.
• Completion of Reactive Breakdowns.
• Completion of daily, weekly and monthly PPM routines.
• Completion of Daily BMS Checks.
• Industry leading training and development available.
• 50% of work will be Maintenance, 30% of work will be Proactive Repairs and 20% of work will be Reactive Repairs.
• General Maintenance of equipment, buildings and structures.
• Take Part in Call Out Rota – Currently 1 in 6
Required Qualifications or Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Site Services / Facilities Engineer.
- Proven background in facilities management environment.
- Industry Recognised Trade Qualification (Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC etc)
- 17th or 18th Edition – Beneficial
- IPAF 3a & 3B – Beneficial
- Confident and Positive
- Reliable and Flexible
- Able to work as part of a team and unaccompanied
If you are interested in the position please apply with your CV or call Ben on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.