You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Maintenance Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Manager to join a UK leading Building Services provider, working on a permanent basis on a healthcare contract in Coventry.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering all services and ensuring of a smooth running on site. You will also be responsible for Health and Safety, managing a team of on-site Engineers also internal and external Subcontractors.
In addition, you will be responsible for managing various mechanical disciplines supporting the wider Mechanical Team, ensuring relevant policies and procedures are delivered and reviewed as required. You will also be required to maintain various authorised persons such as HVAC/medical gas and boiler and pressure systems and participate within an on-call rota.
- Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the contract and ensure effective systems are established to support this.
- Optimise the management of all planned and reactive works.
- Procurement of Subcontracts to deliver best value to the contract.
- Support the Account Manager and Commercial Team in managing the finances of the Account.
- Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge.
- Adhere to budget requirements.
- Support the Commercial Team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works.
- Liaison with the Client on site and also with colleagues.
- Maintain a high level of operational and commercial knowledge to meet business and customer needs.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures.
- Qualification in Mechanical Services paramount.
- Relevant professional registration to recognisable body or willingness to pursue professional status.
- Must be able to obtain an enhanced DBS
- Previous experience of managing heating and ventilation systems in healthcare premises.
- In-depth knowledge of various mechanical systems.
- Experience of managing Subcontractors.
- Must be able to produce technical reports.
- Company car or allowance
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life cover
- Company share scheme
- Corperate discounts
In return, the client offers a good work opportunity, on going training and progression, with a good work/life balance.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
One Way Resourcing