You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Kings Cross - Monday-Friday - £34,000 + Package
Are you an Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new exciting challenge with great routes of progression?
The role requires working as part of a large team working for a well established international construction company working a vibrantt commercial office located adjacent to Kings Cross Station. A new opportunity is available with an immediate start for the successful candidate to maximise their potential and progress internally through the company in the future.
- Monday - Friday - 8:00am - 17:00pm
- 25 days holiday
- Pension package
- Overtime readily available
- Good opportunities to progress internally
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) & Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
- Lighting, lamp and ballast changes
- Electrical fault finding
- PAT testing
- City and guild level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations / City and guild level 2 and 3 in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- 17 th Edition
- Apprentice trained - desirable
- Commercial Maintenance Experience
- Very Client facing
The role is an immediate start for the right candidate, please apply within if you are interested in the
position or contact Tommie Ferry on (phone number removed).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.