You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Technician / Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Technician / Engineer, £27-32k DOE - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Core hours, Monday to Friday - 08:00am-17:30pm
Manpower are looking to recruit highly motivated Service Engineers to join a very successful "Sunday Times Fast Track 100" business based from Haddenham.
As Europe's leading supplier of handling equipment, amongst other products and into a variety of sectors, they are passionate about excellent service for their large customer portfolio across the UK and Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as a Service Engineer with an award-winning company! Duties will include:
- Electrically biased engineering role with a focus on low voltage (12-240 Volts) equipment
- Undertaking of maintenance, service and repair on a wide range of Lifting Equipment
- Diagnosis of Plant and equipment faults, providing technical support via telephone and occasionally on-site in the event of product failure
- Maintenance of records for health & safety and customer service purposes
- Maintenance and promotion of health & safety in the workplace
- All other workshop duties as deemed necessary
- Appropriate Engineering qualification to NVQ L2
- Strong electrical engineering experience
- Sound working knowledge of electrical and hydraulic circuit diagrams is a must
- Basic mechanical engineering skills
- LEEA Team Card (Lifting Equipment General) desirable but not essential
- Understanding of health and safety requirements in the work place
- Self-motivated team player with sound communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Problem solving ability
- Resourcefulness with strong attention to detail
To be successful in this role you will be a highly motivated team player with solid electrical engineering experience. In addition, you will be expected to have the following:
- Engineering experience equivalent to NVQ L2 - either electrical or mechanical
- Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematic diagrams
- Sound understanding of health and safety requirements
- Excellent customer Service & Communication skills
- Sound problem-solving ability
In return you will receive an excellent remuneration package of £27-32k, dependant upon experience (plus bonus), as well as;
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
- 4%/4% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.