You can save this job and apply at a later date.
My client is a world leader in multiple engineering sectors. They are one of the UK’s leading design and manufacturers of high precision components.
Due to an increase in demand to meet customers' requirements and unparalleled growth in their market, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Machinist to join their highly skilled team.
The CNC Machinist will also be responsible for:
- Producing parts as required to the specifications and drawings.
- Siemen controls.
- Programme, set and operate.
- Setting one off component using clamps, angle plates, etc.
- Software use, modelling and offline programming using BobCAD-CAM
- Marking off.
- Use of overhead cranes.
- Correctly identifying parts using hard stamping.
- Deburring components.
- Maintaining machinery, swarf removal, routine oiling and greasing etc.
- Carry out daily bookings.
- Adhere to and encourage health and safety methods and procedures.
- Inspection for all components throughout the process.
- Make sure all Machine Shop areas are tidy and organised.
- Complete flexibility and mobility of labour as necessary.
Hours of work
Monday - Thursday 07:00 -17:00 and Friday 07:00 - 12:00
£32,000 (Dependent on experience)
If you have the skills/experience for this job role then please apply by sending your CV via CV Library, alternatively call (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Perfect Personnel Ltd