You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Machinist – Grinding Section
Our client, a bespoke engineering business within the automotive sector, are currently looking for a Grinding Machinist to join their team due to a continued period of growth.
This role will be based at their Berkshire site and will involve working a double day shift from Monday to Friday.
- Ensure compliance of H&S within your own and your colleagues working environment
- Cleanliness of work station at the beginning, during and at the end of their shift
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Setting and operating machines to required tolerances
- Use of manual measuring equipment
- Loading and unloading parts onto machines
- Complete basic maintenance and upkeep of machines as per company TPM schedule
- Following daily work to lists in an attempt to follow the production schedule issued by TL
- Machines include: Jones & Shipman 1300X, Studer S40, Studer 145, Jones & Shipman Techmaster 634 surface grinder
- Industry experience having used at least one of the machines mentioned above
- Experience of Grinding Operations
- Happy to work Double Day shifts as well as being flexible with additional hours/overtime
Working Hours: Double Day shifts. 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
C4S Search Ltd