You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Intersurgical is a thriving innovative medical manufacturing company and a world leader in providing plastic disposable products for the respiratory care business.
Position: Manufacturing Management Systems Engineer
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire (commutable from Reading, Maidenhead, Farnborough & surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Closing date for applications: 13th September 2019
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Management Systems Engineer to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will contribute to the development and improvement of Systems, Processes, and Standard Operating Procedures, associated with the Intersurgical Global Manufacturing Function.
We are looking for someone who will be a highly motivated results driven engineer, with a strong background in manufacturing. Your attention to detail will be outstanding and you will have the energy to proceed when faced with challenges and tight deadlines in addition to having a can do attitude to all tasks with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Assist in the development of the Intersurgical Management System (IMS).
- Lead and or assist with the planning, design, production, and implementation of systems, processes, procedures to support compliance requirements.
- Lead and or assist with the ongoing review and improvement of processes and procedures.
- Organise and manage manufacturing self-monitoring activities.
- Lead and or assist assigned (or self-identified) improvement initiatives.
- Lead and or assist problem-solving activities.
- Promote the use Lean Manufacturing Tools and Techniques throughout the manufacturing function.
- Conduct bench marking studies to determine best practice / future trends.
- Relevant business / commercial or manufacturing / engineering Level 5 qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering process improvement / business change within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in a regulated industry.
- Highly Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of management systems and associated standards e.g. ISO13485.
- Excellent communication skills – Interpersonal, Writing, Presentation, Oral.
- Ability to comprehend requirements and translate them into workable unambiguous procedures.
- Possesses good analytical skills, with the ability to solve problems.
- Ability to influence and drive change, and confident with working at all levels of the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative, capable of managing own workload to set timescales.
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Proficient in the use and application of Lean thinking tools and techniques.
- International Travel to other Intersurgical sites may be required from time to time.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Lead Management System Lead Auditor.
- Project Management.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Understands commercial imperatives.
You may have experience of the following: Manufacturing Management Systems Engineer, Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Management Engineer, Systems Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Process Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Medical Devices, Project Management, etc.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.