You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Leading manufacturer
A leading manufacturer are recruiting for a senior design engineer to join their exciting team in Berkshire. Are comfortable in a manufacturing environment? Also are you happy interfacing professionally with customers and suppliers? Then you may be the person we're looking for.
This company is looking for some of the following:
- Complex engineering design experience
- Experience in a highly regulated industry
- Someone who has worked on conceptual projects
- 3 - 4 year experience in mechanical engineering
- Good mechanically or Design biased Engineering degree, other engineering qualifications depending on experience.
You'll be working for an established manufacturer in the Berkshire area. An organisation that works with a wide range of customers and prides itself on building lasting professional relationships. If you want to join an organisation that places a great emphasis in its staff and their development, then this may be the perfect fit for you.
For this job you will be conducting the following:
- Assisting the design team in the implementation of company quality procedures.
- Identification of hazards and mitigating risks in all products and systems designed.
- Support the project engineering team in preparation and execution of design solutions.
This is a great opportunity, which will place you in a key role for our client's continued growth and expansion. This isn't a chance you would want to miss, with interviews being conducted soon.
For more details regarding this opportunity please apply or call Matt at Huxley engineering on (phone number removed).
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit (url removed)
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.