You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled CNC Turner Setter / Operator to join a world class precision engineering company in Aylesbury, who specialise in supplying into specialist industries such as motorsport and aerospace.
With a state-of-the-art facility and brand-new machinery, they offer a fantastic working environment and some highly exciting projects to get involved with.
The role will involve:
- Setting, Operating and Programming (online) brand new Hurco CNC Lathes
- Online programming using WinMAX would be desirable
- Ability to read and work autonomously from engineering drawings
- Tip/tool changes
- Adhering to Health & Safety policies
- Working as part of a team to achieve goals
- Optimising production techniques to improve efficiency
- Work in a 5s environment
For this, the client are offering a starting salary of up to £35k, depending on experience
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Alliance Recruitment Ltd