You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Civil Engineer - Housing
Are you seeking a Senior Civil Engineer job in Northampton?
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading housing developers with a reputation for high quality design?
Senior Civil Engineer job in Northampton. Our client is one of the UK’s top 5 housing developers, with a reputation for high quality design and excellent customer service. From their network of regional offices, they design and build a diverse range of properties from one-bedroom apartments to luxury penthouses and prestigious executive houses. They have a current requirement for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Technical team. Reporting to the Technical Director, the Senior Civil Engineer will manage the engineering design from land appraisal through to construction issue, oversee site works and progress sites through to adoption.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Land Department to provide technical input into the viability of new sites
- Commission site investigations, topographical survey and other assessment reports on land acquired
- Brief engineering consultants on scope of design
- Negotiations with statutory bodies on environmental, drainage, highways and other engineering issues when apprising land
- Manage initial technical submissions for approval by statutory authorities, such as section 38, 104, and 278 agreements.
- Obtain planning permissions and other statutory approvals e.g. S104 and S38 Agreements
This role would suit an experienced Civil Design Engineer / Technician with relevant knowledge and experience gained in a design office including:
Experience of residential estate design, and Section 104, 278 and 38 agreements.
Excellent communication skills and will be comfortable liaising with Statutory Authorities and Utilities providers.
Analysis and technical design skills such as AutoCAD, Microdrainage, PDS or Civils 3D.
Experience preparing drainage strategies on greenfield and brownfield schemes.
Kingston Barnes are a built environment recruitment agency. Our deep-rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer job in Northampton or the East Midlands then please contact Dave Harries
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Kingston Barnes Ltd