You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Job Title: Manual Machinist
Hourly Rate: £12.00 (Ltd Co)
Duration: 6 Months
A leading Aerospace and Defence Company require a skilled Manual Machinist to join their growing team. Do you have experience in manual machining? Are you experienced in surface grinding? Would you like to join a giant in the Aerospace field? Please read on if you are interested in this fantastic opportunity.
Manual Machinist Requirements:
- Previous experience as a manual machinist within the aerospace and defence sector
- Skilled in reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Relevant qualifications, or a recognised apprenticeship
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of working to sector standards
Manual Machinist Responsibilities:
- The ability to set up jigs and fixtures for themselves and others
- Work to appropriate aerospace standards
- Work accurately with a keen eye for detail
- Responsible for self-inspection of all produced parts
If you are interested in this Manual Machinist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ProTech Recruitment Ltd