You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Cell Manufacturing Engineer
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for a Cell Manufacturing Engineer who will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of safe and LEAN processes for existing and new products, to ensure operations run on time, to standard and within budget
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Ample parking and subsidised canteen on site
- To design, prove, implement and maintain Cell manufacturing system to deliver existing, customised and new products safely, on time to standard and within budget according the required yield and efficiency level
- Accountable for the definition, setup and optimisation of the processes within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- To implement, own and continuously improve the manufacturing cell's LEAN manufacturing processes according the guidelines of the Vacuum Technique Production System
- Documented and traceable processes for the allocated manufacturing Cell in compliance to our current regulations in terms of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001
- Active training process, procedures, documentation and traceability to create and sustain the workforce competences within the allocated manufacturing cell
- Ownership and accountability to resolve or support any non-conformity, internal or external, impacting the manufacturing process of the allocated cell
- Elimination of routing and material variances impacting financial results of Product company
- Validatee designs for manufacturing with accurate bills of materials
- Engineering degree or equivalent plus at least 3 years’ experience of working within an assembly environment
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
- Use of risk mitigation tools to control risks within processes and prioritise risk to be mitigated
- Relevant experience in implementing the principles of lean manufacturing
- Experience of utilising problem solving and root cause analysis tools in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in optimising production processes as well as providing production support and training.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Pertemps Bristol Industrial