You can save this job and apply at a later date.
3D Civils Technician (Contract)
We have just been asked to assist a close client of ours to find a suitable Civils Technician who is immediately available!
We're working with a dynamic, fresh, highly-reputable company who are looking for a Civils Technician who will work predominantly using the 3D Civils software.
The firm adopt a collaborative and integrative approach to projects, ensuring every client is left completely satisfied at every stage of the progress.
On a full-time, contract basis- our client urgently requires an experienced Civils Technician who can start ASAP. The contract length is initially for 3 months' but has the potential to be extended.
- 5 years' + experience using 3D Civils & AutoCAD (2D) to latest version
- Previously delivered 3 D Civils tunnelling schemes
- Xref Mangement experience
- UK experience
- Methodological with strong attention to detail when sending documents to clients, and the implications of failure of protocols/procedures
- Rail experience (desirable)
- Work efficiently under pressure to deadlines
- Dynamic and passionate attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working hours
This role offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
The successful Civils Technician will be expected to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Please contact Graham Ventham with an up-to-date CV to hand and he'll be in touch with suitable applciants.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd