You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Site Engineer/Site Manager - London
Graduate Site Manager Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved.
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates.
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety
- Assist with conducting and monitoring tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary.
- Degree Qualified in Construction Manager or similar
- SMSTS and First Aid
- Experience working on site.
- Experience of working within a team and has a knowledge within the construction industry
- Good knowledge and has the capability to use his own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a Career Progression and looking for a good work life balance. In return my client can offer a competitive salary.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply within.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.