You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Contracts Manager (Civil Engineering)
As Contracts Manager you will be joining a leader in the delivery of geotechnical solutions to a range of clients throughout the UK and Ireland. With more than 30 years expertise in their field they have successfully delivered design and ground engineering installation solutions for a range of challenging iconic projects.
Based in their offices in County Down, you will be responsible for the day to day operational control of contracts. You will manage site teams to ensure the effective delivery of the works with a focus on Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost Control, performance to Programme and Customer Service.
To be considered for the role of Contracts Manager you will have the following:
- Proven previous heavy construction site experience - ideally within the piling and foundations sector.
- Degree or equivalent in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or Construction Management.
- Good understanding of piling techniques - including CFA and LDA.
- Computer Literate - Proficient with Microsoft Suite programmes (Word, Excel and MS Project)
- Good communication skills and a good understanding of written English.
- Commercial Knowledge - Understanding contractual forms (NEC3, JCT)
- Must be able to manage their own time effectively and prioritise tasks.
If you feel this Contracts Manager role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on Belfast (phone number removed).
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Wellington Professional Recruitment