You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering & Maintenance Manager – Manufacturing
£55-60k (negotiable according to experience) + great benefits package including 10% bonus, up to 8% employer pension contributions, Private Health Care
Seeking to appoint a proven Engineering & Maintenance Manager to manage a team of multi skilled engineers supporting a ‘world class’ site delivering goods and services to an impressive client list in expanding sectors where this name is highly respected.
Key Function and Tasks assigned
The Engineering and Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Ensure all H&S matters are given priority, maintaining a safe and healthy working environment (factory) in compliance with regulations and legislation
- Manage a team of multi skilled engineers, mentor and developing through good leadership and training
- Manage visiting contractors
- Review performance, manage and maintain machinery and plant reliability through preventative and ad-hoc maintenance to keep our site running at optimum capacity
- Project manage the delivery of maintenance and installation for existing and new equipment
- Update and manage the computerised maintenance management system, ensuring clear visibility of information in regards to on going projects and costs (past, present and future)
- Manage costs and budgets, constantly looking at cost savings versus performance, undertaking improvements and identification of way in which to maximise site performance
The Engineering & Maintenance Manager requirements for the role are:
- Appropriate formal qualifications (HND, Degree)
- Previous experience in a similar role, in manufacturing, with line management and supervisory responsibilities
- Experience for a manufacturing site in regards to planned and unplanned maintenance of equipment, plant and machinery
- Comfortable with computerised data management, alongside MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Leader by example, hands on, deadline driven, self motivated, robust
- Comfortable when interfacing with shop floor and senior team, confident in the presentation of information, and good negotiating skills
Package: Salary c£55-60k, + great benefits package including 10% bonus, up to 8% employer pension contributions, Private Health Care
Applications Process: Applications in writing on email to Lorna Dane, Managing Director at the Dane Partnership Ltd
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.