You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Then Talento Group would love to hear from you!
Working in our clients offices just outside Glasgow City Centre we are keen to speak with Structural Engineers who either have or are working towards their Chartered Status.
- Provide appropriate levels of civil and structural design for a range of different buildings and infrastructure projects.
- To be responsible for your own ICE training and effectively manage self development
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
- Be responsible for the production of detailed civil and structural calculations in accordance with the relevant standards and procedures
- Be fully conversant with the basics of British Standards and Eurocodes with respect to civils and structural loading, design and specification.
- Ensure quality of delivery when producing sketches or CAD drawings to internal and/or customer standards.
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions.
- Communicate and collaborate with engineers and technicians from other disciplines, other consultants, etc.
- Ensure thorough checking and accuracy of own deliverables and record documentation
- Take active responsibility for maintaining calculation and drawing records.
- Develop positive relationships with customers through good professional conduct
- Participate in knowledge sharing across team and locations
- Keep up to date with ICE CPD requirements
- Report to management team as required
- Excellent team ethic, and ability to work extended hours on occasions when required
Qualifications and training
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- Must have or be working towards Chartered Qualification
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £40-50k DOE
- Company pension
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.