You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer
NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer in Cardiff.
You will be joining the team of a professional design consultancy specialising in Structural Engineering and Project Management based in Cardiff.
The company represents the Housing, Industrial, Leisure and Commercial sectors offering clients a unique blend of imaginative design and economic efficiency.
The Senior Structural Engineer role is based at the Cardiff office, but you will also be working on various projects throughout the UK in most construction sectors.
As the Senior Structural Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Directors and business in a client facing capacity with the ability to delivery scheme and concept designs, detailed design including full tender and construction packages.
• Provide technical support (covering analysis, design and structural survey work) on a breadth of projects with a wide range of clients
• Detailed design and analysis of structural elements and frames in concrete, steel, timber and masonry
• Liaison with architects, statutory authorities, the design team and contractors
• Site surveys and inspection work.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
• A strong degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
• Ideally you will be a Chartered Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or equivalent or close to completing your PRI and CM examination.
• AutoCAD/Revit skills
• Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under own initiative and ensuring compliance with health and safety procedures
• Experience of building structures design (all materials).
In return, the Senior Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary plus professional and career develop
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
NSB Recruitment Ltd