You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Project Engineering Manager
Would you like to work for a global business, working on cutting-edge technologies? Do you want a role with serious opportunities for progression?
Due to continued growth, this international developer of solutions for air, land, sea, space and cyberspace is looking for an experienced Project Engineering Manager to join their team in Luton.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a people-focussed and advanced organisation, but to gain skills and experience you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Project Engineering Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Achieving customer and partner satisfaction through an understanding of their needs and drivers.
- Delivering engineering performance on time that is less than or equal to the planned engineering budget.
- Working with the business development team in bid / proposal activities to support the design of new or improved support solutions to secure new business.
To succeed within the role of Project Engineering Manager, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
- Strong engineering management background, with experience in working in industry defence / government contracts.
- Excellent leadership skills and experience in managing and motivating a multi-disciplined and geographically dispersed team.
- Experience of working with multi-company collaborations or within a partnered working environment.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary with a leading benefits package that includes an award-winning pension scheme, flexible working, learning and development programmes, onsite shops and restaurant facilities and an employee discount scheme for you and your family.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Project Engineering Manager please send your CV to the Aerospace & Defence team via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE - A start date is fast approaching so apply today!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JAM Recruitment Ltd