You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Production Engineer
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Competitive Basic Salary, Profit Related Bonus Scheme, 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays) Nest Pension, Free Onsite Parking
Have you graduated in an Engineering or Scientific discipline? Do you possess strong hands on production Engineering skills such as soldering, electronic testing and mechanical assembly? If so then this is a fantastic career opportunity for you.
Our client is seeking an energetic and ambitious individual who will eventually become a product expert. After full in depth training the role will to develop into a global technical support role and will give you the opportunity to travel to countries such as the USA, China and various countries throughout Africa.
You must be fully eligible to work in the UK and hold a full UK Driving Licence.
- Working in a low volume production team the successful candidates duties will include; mechanical assembly, electronics test, optical alignment, stock management, software installation and configuration, shipping administration and QC testing.
- You will be expected to contribute to the continuous development of the company’s quality management system.
- As you develop with on going training and support you will then develop into a global technical support specialist that will involve world wide travel for this growing organisation.
- Degree Qualified in a Science or Engineering Environment (ideally mechanical or electrical engineering or Physics/Optoelectronics) with GCSE grades in Maths and English at grade B or higher.
- The ability to demonstrate hands on experience and a genuine interest. This could involve experience of model making, electrical or mechanical work or general engineering skills.
- A hunger to learn and develop skills whilst completing tasks to the best of their ability and learning on the job.
- A full UK Driving Licence and eligibility to work in the UK full time. You must also be able for an American working visa as the role will involve travel to the USA.
- Experience and a genuine interest in practical hands on work (soldering, assembly, repairs)
- A positive work ethic who can work well within a team.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity or would like to receive further information then please contact Alex Butterworth on the below details.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.