You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Group Engineering Manager
Our client is a leading player in their industry. The purpose of the role will be to direct site engineering teams across the UK via functionally responsibility for Heads of Engineering at each site.
This position will be remote based with travel circa 3-4 days a week on average. This position is working in a strategic capacity and is therefore very rarely required to stay away for multiple days at a time.
- Drive group improvement initiatives in engineering performance by creating robust programs for processes, training & development,
- Create a world class Maintenance Program that delivers tangible, measurable improvements.
- Define and implement Engineering Standards for facilities, plant, equipment and electrical installations.
- Direct and Indirect management & leadership for the group engineering population.
- To ensure an integrated culture at site and national levels within both Engineering and other functions.
Requirements / Success Criteria
- Degree (STEM)
- Apprentice Trained
- Strong, proven, leadership capabilities. Including experience developing junior reports.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of large department or multi-site management
- Significant experience in modern engineering & maintenance techniques for FMCG or similar manufacturing.
- Flexibility to travel across the UK when required.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Core Talent Recruitment