You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Heavy plant fitter
My client who are looking to recruit a workshop engineer based in Lisburn.
The main focus of the role is to maintain, service and repair heavy plant machinery whilst maintaining safe working practices at all times.
- Maintain all heavy plant machinery
- Complete risk assessment before completing work
- Complete pre-delivery inspections and modifications
- Disassemble and overhaul machines, repairing hydraulic and electric systems
- Carry out post repair tests and inspections
- Diagnose the cause of faults
- Identify what parts are needed
- Complete all necessary documentation
You must be experienced working with heavy plant machinery with basic safety knowledge, experience of auto-electrics, welding and workshop tooling.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
JBS Global Resourcing