You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The Security Engineer will be joining a major leader in the security technology industry, established in 1996 to provide specialist electronic security services and solutions initially within Northern Ireland and as the company has grown and expanded, they have continually enhanced their service platform and staffing provision, hence they now require an additional Security Engineer to join a team of 50 current Security Engineers, to meet the demands of the market.
The successful Security Engineer will receive the following Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- On-call Allowance £125.00 a week
- Earning potential up to £45,000 to £50,000
- Premium overtime
- Progression & Development opportunities
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Fuel Card
- Vehicle Toll Tag
- Uniform Supplied
- Health Scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
The Security Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day installation, programming, commissioning, system testing and maintenance of electronic security systems at client premises. As a minimum requirement this will include Intruder alarms, CCTV, and Access Control systems. In some circumstances, you may also be required to carry out the same responsibilities for Fire Alarm systems, subject to experience.
- Installing, programming & commissioning electronic security systems
- Testing and maintaining electronic security systems
- Provide the main office with daily PDA job call-out reports
- Delivering high calibre customer service at all times
- Conduct regular scheduled system maintenance visits
- Conduct site surveys, risk assessments and report findings
- Complete necessary on-site documentation for customer files
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Installed, programmed & commissioned electronic security systems
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards
- Reporting skills
- Full clean driving licence
To apply for this role or to be considered for future roles, please call our recruitment team, upload or forward your CV and someone will be in touch shortly.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.