You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Engineer- required for our client. The Civil Engineer will be joining their award winning business based in near Brighton. This opportunity would suit a Civil Engineer looking for an opportunity to join the project team within a challenging yet rewarding environment and to build on and gain their Chartership.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a range of projects from Residential to Industrial projects and everything in-between. The company offer an established training programme and operate collaboratively whilst ensuring individuals are developed in the best way possible. This role will require a Civil Engineer to develop FRA's and SuDS designs to mitigate flood risk and water quality issues.
The Civil Engineer will have at least 3 years' worth of experience of working within a consultancy and it would be highly advantageous if an individual had experience within Civils 3D or MicroDrainage. It is essential for this role that the Civil Engineer to be qualified to a minimum of BEng degree. Our client offers and extremely competitive package with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Technical and Feasibility strategies and studies
- Using AutoCAD, Civils 3D and a range of other software's
- Developing Detailed Designs from concept to completion
- Developing FRA's, SuDS designs to mitigate flood risk and water quality issues
- Assisting Graduates and technicians
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Site investigations and analysing data
- Client and Site Visits
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- BEng/MEng in Civil Engineering discipline
- Experience using Microdrainage, Civils 3D
- Microsoft Word & Excel
- Detailed understanding of SUD's and FRA's
- Ability to think creatively to resolve design and development problems
- Approaching Chartership with ICE
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary depending upon experience
- Ride to work scheme
- Support to chartership
- Opportunity to get involved in community and charity events
- 5 days holiday rising to 35.5 (with service) + bank holiday.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD